Quillian P40 Helluva Rap

Quillian P40 Helluva Rap

Inkypus sings, Quillian smiles,

Winds blow strong, flames rise higher.

It seems to go on for miles…

Twelve feet tall, full of teeth and hellfire!

Posted on October 11, 2010 at 12:00 am in Quillian and tagged with , , , . Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

1. Andrea DiMaggio says:

Get up and dance to the music!
    Get on up and dance to the music!
    Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music

Andrea: Hey Inky!

Inky: What?

All need is a demonette,
    to kick some creepy monster ass!

She’s gonna go and engulf them
    with a mouth as big as a crevasse!

If you’re innocent don’t worry!
    you don’t have to go ahead and hide!

Inky: The worse that you’ll have to deal with
    is me sayin’ somethin’ snide!!!!

You might have to hear those monster’s screamin’
    and maybe Ydde peein’ in his pants.

Qullian and Inky got a message for you!
    stop lookin’ at her body askance! (Wooohooo)

boom boom boomboom boomboom boom boom boom boomboom boomtidyboomboom boom boom boom….

She’s such a bay..abe….She’s such a bay..abe..

as Performed by Snide and the Family Gourds

That is one cool page! Great art and what a maw!

Inkypus might have a smart mouth but he is not to be trifled with. Yikes!

I actually feel a little sympathy for the ptarro. But it sounds like he should be okay according to Inkypus’ last chant. Only the Ydde-meister is in trouble I think. Karma is catching up to him.

I’m so tempted to give things away in these comments but I’ll shut up. 🙂

Come on. Temptation is so… tempting. You write a comic about a demon princess. What’s a little temptation? hee hee

I’m joking of course. I’d prefer that you didn’t give things away, not the major plot elements anyway. Things like the tail names are okay, but I don’t want to know what’s going to happen to Ydde in the next page. Anticipation is my drug. 🙂

The other thing is, of course, that while the next page is written, it isn’t drawn yet and when drawn, I usually rewrite the script after I see the art. Sometimes it makes a difference. 🙂

Oh, next week’s strip will be late, though. I’ll be out of town and not back until Tuesday. Since Daniel and I discuss the upcoming pages during the week, and I won’t be here, the drawing may be late, too.

3. comichero says:

Awesome!! pure awesome epic win joyce love the new page ^^

4. x says:

Damn, brushing all those teeth must be annoying.

5. Canton says:

So THAT’S what a hellmouth looks like. Have to say, it makes sense. (I think Buffy missed an awesome medieval opportunity…)

6. daymon34 says:

Feed me Semor…
    And if that mage wasn’t scared out of his wits before he is now, that sight would scare some people to death.

Yeah, I think he’s a little numb with it all. 🙂 And of course, Inkypus is sort of intended to remind people of Audrey, the wonderful homicidal herb in that musical. 🙂

kinda reminds me of Mileena, folks getting shrunken accordingly and swallowed up. hey i love the song from A.L.D. i think joyce had once talked about doing a “musical” episode…

8. billy6guns says:

Reminds me of my eX-girlfriend… huge gaping maw… sharp teeth… and one reeeally bad attitude

9. celsy says:

ooOOoo, major comic!

10. Xavier Price says:

Ah, nightmare fuel. And just in time for Halloween.

11. Faraway says:

Dammit! I have this picture that looks so much like Quillian up there in my mind, about some monster with a very wide-opening maw full of teeth, but I can’t remember when or where I saw it!!! AARGH!

12. Uhl says:

I AM HUNGRY! Give me food! Give me food! Ooh! Nice shorts! 🙂

13. Zhiwu says:

Now we have proof that women with big mouths come from hell! 😛

14. cyber95 says: