Quillian P28 Smart Is As Smart Does

Quillian P28 Smart Is As Smart Does

A monster? Who does this guy think he is, anyway?

Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:00 am in Quillian and tagged with , , , , , . Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

I wonder how well this guy knows his menagerie. Sure, they don’t talk, but given Ptarro, I don’t think they lack all higher brain functions. Heh, Quill has a “What of it?!” expression in panel 1.

His reaction to Inkypuss is amusing, considering how fast he goes from excitement to being perturbed. “Oh a monster-!… and… something talking on your butt.”

Inkypuss: “What, your ass doesn’t talk? Weeeeirdooo.”

Rhino guy always looks so sad… he needs a hug or possibly a Mentos. I find it interesting to note the monsters seem to have different default expressions to them. (Worm: Sinister, Ptarro: Threatening, Bonespider: Curious)

2. Faraway says:

Some lawyer!

It’s steely, it’s shiny, and it’s pointy! :)

Tom Stabbo, Esq. :)

joyce, forgive me, but is “Tom Stabbo” a secret joke? i may not be the smartest guy in the wurld, so if anyone asked me that question, i would have to answer honestly by saying, “duhh…”

Joke? Why would there be jokes here? :) Tom Servo is one of the little robots on Mystery Science Theatre 3000. :) There’s another secret joke but ask me at the store tomorrow. :)

the first time you saw spiderbone was the first time i ever drew him, so i guess he’s stuck that way. he has a look on his face that might lead him to be picked last for dodgeball or other group sports, but he’s got charm, he’s got rythm, … who could ask for anything more!

To the further above conversation which I can’t directly reply to for some reason, perhaps it is not as common practice as I was led to believe. I do, however, recall seeing something to that exact effect on the news several years ago and I read some things online dated around 2000 that touch upon it. Maybe it was a specific campaign or fundraiser then, I won’t claim to know the local political scene.

Team Bizarre! What a team. I have no idea where this is going and I love it.

This page is an important reminder that there are far too many people in this world who talk out of their ass. Yesh.

Inkypus for prez! I’d vote for him. But if he became president, what would that make Q? Hmmmm.

hey joyce, how come i cain’t cycle through the pages with the “previous” and “next” buttons? are the color pages interfering?

7. Canton says:

I wonder why Mr. Mad Pseudo-Scientist here hasn’t tried the experiment on women, yet. Is he sexist? Is he afraid? What does he think the female subconscious holds, exactly?

I do love that last panel. Everyone is present and accounted for, yet it doesn’t feel crowded, really. And the Cthulu worm fellow looks a bit like he’s getting a hug, which he clearly needs.

Yeah, six or seven characters and they all have room. Good job Daniel!

Now. Whose job is it to hug this worm?

it would appear that the”scientist” has his mini-worm in a headlock. that is about as loaded a statement as i have ever heard!