Quillian P24 Congregation of Nightmares

Quillian P24 Congregation of Nightmares

Who knew monsters had their own parish?

Posted on July 2, 2010 at 12:21 am in Quillian and tagged with , , , , , . Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

1. Andrea DiMaggio says:

Inkypus panic, hell, I’m about ready to start screaming!

2. Canton says:

Ohh, man. Spiderbone is missing about seven eyes, too. It’s a cyclopian skeleton spider! … I should really not be reading this right before I go to bed, and yet… XD

Yeah, it’s even creepier than when I described it to Daniel! The one lidless eye was his eye-dea. Sort of cute, though. And Squidface’s body looks like it’s made of intestines!

• Canton says:

Actually, the one eye probably adds to the cute. Eight eyes might actually be creepier… As for Squidface, the better to digest young demons with?

Cute? Cute as a bug! Okay, yeah, monster number three is kind of cute. Weird. 🙂

• MadMann135 says:

Big eyes tend to come off as warm and inviting, small eyes tend to come off as cold and eerie.
            8 small eyes would be even more creepy than one big eye. That is what my anime research leads me to believe.

One problem for me is that once Daniel draws these guys they take on personalities that do not necessarily go with my future plans for them. Daniel knows the outline of where the story is going but details I make up only a few pages in advance. Now I have to think of what I’m going to do with them now that I know what they look like. 🙂

• Canton says:

I can kind of picture Spiderbone becoming someone’s exotic pet. The others… not so much. (Of course, I’ve considered getting pet millipedes and/or hissing cockroaches for years, so my perspective might be a bit skewed.)

You need a palindromic sign at your house: Step on no pets. 🙂

• Canton says:

Hah! I’ll remember that, if I ever fulfill my dream of having arthropodal pets.

i am looking for a third name for this “motley crew” left to right: Kiosk the mighty, Vestibule the merciless, and… [blank] any ideas?

Joyce did you know i used to work at Applebees?

Oh, I LIKE where this is going.

Nathan Explosion: This is completely metal.

Hail! Hail! The gang’s all here. 🙂

It looks like the ptarro is recruiting for the nightmare club. If I was Q, I’d be insulted!

I like the names, Cthulhu Jr., Urkum and Kiki for the new arrivals.

I should’ve said that it looks like the new arrivals are announcing themselves. That’s why I chose the names that I did. 🙂

7. Faraway says:

Hold that thought.

If I recall, there was a number of students’ deaths on campus, and Ptero was the one responsible for at least one of them. But, is it just me or maybe they all are here after bursting from students?

8. Azure says:

Curiouser and curiouser.

I don’t know if I’d be very curious if I met these guys in a dark and deserted church. I’m kind of with Inkypus on the plan, except skip the sarcasm and go straight to panic!

what’s up Chern ?

Nothing much, Daniel. slow day at work. Kudos on the page, btw. Very tight line art.