Quillian P19 Chasing Some Tails

Quillian P19 Chasing Some Tails

Dogfighting is a bitch!

Submit Transcript

Posted on June 7, 2010 at 12:00 am in Quillian and tagged with , , , , , , , . Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

1. tWiCHY says:

hehe the other two tails wilted

Shame she hasn’t got a knife – then at the cost of some pain, she might be able to get rid of two problems at once… :)

What are you suggesting?! :)

• mittfh says:

Divorcing a certain vegetable then using it to distract a big bird? :D

Well, it’s violent, but no more so than the pterodactyl’s emergence…

Although given Ptarro’s claws appear on the title banner, I assume him and Inkypus (who increasingly reminds me of Donkey from the Shrek films…) will be around for the long term…

I’ve actually pictured Gilbert Gottfried doing the voice of Inkypus, though Daniel did a voice for him that I thought sounded like Paul Lynde doing the rat from Charlotte’s Web but he says it is some character on Spongebob Squarepants. :)

3. Morgane says:

Is it wrong to be attracted to a girl that has wings and hooves?

4. Morgane says:

Good! That’s what I wanted to hear! Keep up the awesome work with the enticingly erotic s/he demon!

Poor tails. Yes, I also noticed that the as yet unnamed tails wilted under the bad breath squawk attack. Doesn’t the pterodont know the importance of good oral hygiene? Come on! Heh.

I’m a bit confused about what’s going on. I thought that P was in love at first and everyone else seemed to think that he wanted to kill. Now P looks angry to me and Inkypus says that P seems to be in love. Dang! Which is it?

Okay. I know. It’s your comic. I’ll try to be patient.

Thanks for another great page. :)

I think that it’s safe to assume that about half of what Inkypus says that seems to not make sense is probably sarcasm. :) In other words, when he said it looked like the monster was in love, he probably meant it looked like it was angry. That kind of subtlety is hard to convey in print without a long history with the characters and I’m cheating by explaining it in a comment. :D

Given Inkypus’s personality, I should’ve known he was being sarcastic.

I wish there was a better way of conveying sarcasm in writing and comics. It might have helped if you added a bit more after “lurve” though — perhaps something like, “He looks like he’s in lurve… not!”

I’m sorry for getting you to spell things out in a public comment. If you’d like, I’d be happy to give you private feedback. You’ve got my email address. :)

A not there would have killed the joke about the backup singers. :)

And if I didn’t want to explain things in a public comment, I would just have sent it to you privately. No problem.

6. comichero says:

lol i didnt see a nose on the pervy taii, but what does a demoness’ breath smell like? i would think their breath would smell of souls! demons eat souls right?

7. Ogre says:

I just found this comic today, and I have to say, I’m liking it so far. *Favorites the site* Keep up the awesome artwork!