Quillian P14 Breakfast Serial

Quillian P14 Breakfast Serial

Quentin may not have much appetite. Watching a chest burster tear someone apart will do that to you.

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 12:00 am in Quillian and tagged with , , , , . Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

Hey. I like all the nicknames for Q. I didn’t think I’d be the only one to use Q.

Nice fridge magnets. I appreciate the background stuff. πŸ™‚

Hey! I just noticed the drawing. It has three tails, wings and a mohawk? Is that just a joke or has someone noticed Q’s demon form and drew a picture of her? Curious.

Oh yeah. Q’s joke about what he wanted for breakfast is perfect. Heh.

Thanks!

These are college students, too much going on for them to bother with full names. πŸ™‚

The drawing on the fridge may just be a little joke by us, but it looks like someone may have seen her. How could that happen, she’s invisible, right? πŸ™‚

Thanks, for the comment!

The fridge magnets and picture were the first thing I noticed in the kitchen scene.

The other thing I’ve noticed in both this episode and the previous is that Mrs. Fremond appears to have a suspiciously large derriΓ¨re… and can’t help but wonder if at some point in future it’ll turn out that she’s not quite human (anything’s possible in this universe!) and has a secret alternative existence. The alt text lends weight to the idea there’s more going on than appears at first sight, especially since a significant word also appears in the tags (even if you’re using the Urban Dictionary definition…)

And despite being hidden from view, Inkypus can’t resist speaking its mind πŸ™‚

Mrs. Fremond may well just be a sexy lady who enjoys keeping house for a bunch of college boys. Then again, maybe we should check those boys for bite marks? πŸ™‚

And Inkypus always seems able to get a word in edgewise.

Thanks for commenting!

3. daniel ford says:

quentin panel 2: adrian brody? Quentin, panel 5: D.W.T.S.’ Evan Lycacek? (sorry for misspellings)

4. Andrea EiMaggio says:

I hope this isn’t too much like 24….I hate to think about waiting12 or so episodes before we get to see Quillian again. I guess the kid is okay, but his other half rocks. I’d like to see this expand in a way, so that your ‘Sunday’ edition features more panels and color! Cool!

I’ve forgotten how many pages the Quentin sequence lasts and I don’t have Daniel’s copy of the script which is divided up differently than mine. But it’s not more than five or six. πŸ™‚

Yes, we’d like to do more pages per week and do color too, but right now, two pages a week in black and white is about our limit.

Thanks for the comments. πŸ™‚