Quillian in Color P3

Quillian in Color P3

This is a pretty gory picture with the color. Has a lot of impact. The simple visual jokes we included helped soften things. See if you can spot all four of them. 🙂

Use the Archive menu button to get back to the regular B&W comic pages.

Posted on July 21, 2010 at 12:12 am in Color Quillian and tagged with , . Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

1. GeekBrat says:

How Come Quillian always seems to be in monotones? I mean is Quillian natrually sepiatoned?

-GiGgLeS-
    -P/KAF/PT

She’s seen through the window, and it’s dark outside. Try it some time, things look monotone. 🙂

Hugs,
      Erin

• Lunaroki says:

Or you could just say she’s monotone because she’s invisible right now. Or at least she thinks she is. Yeah, that works.

Yeah, I thought of that. But the real reason is probably exhaustion on the part of the colorist. 🙂

say Lunaroki, did you retire the”Weirdo” avatar?

• Lunaroki says:

Nah! I just have two main avatars I switch between depending on which email address I decide to put in. The weirdo will forever be a part of me! 😉

are there really four jokes? i thought only 3…

Shades of gray come out in the dark. Yesh.

That is one colorful gore-fest you got going there. Is that a can of food in the middle of it all? What the heck?! Silly. 🙂

I like the ptarro’s colors so far. I can’t wait to see the finished product.

Thanks!

It would help if I’d read everything first. Okay. There are four jokes. I see the can of food, the apple core and the milk bone dog biscuit. I’m not sure about the fourth joke unless it’s the guy’s white hair. Is it supposed to be white? Is he so scared that it turns white in seconds? That would have to be a record unless it’s like the El Goonish Shive universe.

You got the three jokes in the middle of the gore, but yeah, I regard the poster as a joke too. 🙂

The white hair just looked right, I think.